Henriette Herz Scouting Program
We would like to draw your attention to the Henriette Herz Scouting Program.
The program is generally geared towards supporting promising young female researchers and scholars from regions which are usually not so well represented in the Western academic mainstream.
This opportunity is specifically for young female researchers in the discipline of art history from Central and Eastern Europe, the Baltics or Caucasus, Central Asia or Siberia, etc. who work on modernism, abstraction, artists’ networks, and related topics.
Criteria for the program:
- doctorate completed within the last 4 years (postdocs) or 12 years (researchers)
- above-average publication record commensurate with career level
- no post-doctoral research stays after completing doctorate, nor degrees/doctorates
completed in Germany [conference participation is OK]
- no German citizenship
- good knowledge of German or English, depending on research proposal
- the research fellowship should commence within 12 months of being granted
- no previous applications nor previous sponsorship in any of the Foundation’s fellowship
If you are interested in the program, fulfill the criteria listed above, and want to be considered, please send your CV (no more than 2 pages), names/contacts of two references, list of publications along with your research proposal (2-3 pages) until August 15, 2021, to Prof. Dr. Isabel Wünsche email@example.com Potential candidates will be invited to present their research projects at a workshop in the fall.